Friday, September 5, 2008

First week of School.


Disclaimer: These are Claire's thoughts. I wrote down exactly what she said, so sorry if it is a little random!
This week at school I have started to learn how to read. I learned how to count out pennies and match them with the written number. I learned that God created the stars, the sunshine, and the moon. Last night I saw the moon. It was a crescent moon, because the sun was only shining on half of the moon. I learned how to write letters. I now can make a good "s" and a good "m". I learned how important it is to respect God, mom, dad, God's creation, and myself.

I love Keeley and I love my family. My mom teaches me and I like that. I painted lots of cards this week. I painted Mimi and Poppy's card today and JoJo and Poppy's card yesterday.

I play with my friends, my sister, my mom and my dad. I have fun spending time with my mom, dad, and sister and Zoe. I have fun spending time enjoying the wonderful world God made. I love my friends if they move away I will make more friends. I love my new friend Abel.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sClaire, wow what a fun week! Poppy and I look forward to receiving your card. Love, Mimi

Robt said...

Hello Clair:

Sounds like you and Keeiy are
really growing up.

Have fun in school.

Love
Aunt Anita

Robt said...

Sorry Claire
I spelled your name wrong.

Anonymous said...

Claire Poppy is so proud of you. It is amazing that you are learning to read and write. It is especially important to know that it is God who gives us the ability to do these things. God bless you.

Perkins said...

Claire,
I am so proud of you!!! You are such a smart girl. I love you!

Daddy

Anonymous said...

Claire Bear!

I can't wait to see you! I have a present for you. I'm so excited that you are learning so much!
I know you are helping mommy and Keeley so much! I love you sweetheart =)

Beth

Anonymous said...

Claire Belle,

You are so smart! And such a good big sister! I love you.

Mark

Sweet Claire,

You are such a good student! We can't wait to see you!

Love you,
Ann